Tuesday 26 May 2009

Israel Study Tour Update

Update: The time has been extended so if you are interested in joining us in Israel, please contact us!

The time has come to make some prayerful decisions as to whether individuals in the body want to go to Israel. We will need to know by the 15th of June who is committing to going on the study tour. Going to Israel is refreshing and enlightening. I was amazed at how much of the Bible was opened to me when I saw the land, geography, and archaeology. It was the Bible in 3D. Often times when thinking about passages in the Bible, my mind goes to the many scenes in my head as I can picture exactly where a biblical event took place.

For the booking form, follow this link. The booking form needs to be returned by the 15th of June as we need to get deposits in for the airfare.

This trip is not exclusively for members of Calvary Chapel Leatherhead. If you are interested in coming, please contact us.

No comments: